doTERRA Lavender: The Oil Of Communication
Primary Benefits: helps ease feelings of tension, soothes occasional skin irritations, promotes consciousness, health, love, peace and a general sense of well-being, nurtures creativity.
Can be used aromatically, topically & internally
How To Use:
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Apply topically to to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Helps to ease feelings of tension.*
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!