doTERRA Bergamot: The Oil Of Self-Acceptance
Primary Benefits: uplifting and refreshing, may help to relieve anxious feelings, sadness and stress tension, may help acne and appearance of skin*
Can be used aromatically, topically & internally | Photosensitive
How To Use:
- A calming and soothing aroma.
- Used in massage therapy for its calming and uplifting benefits.
- Diffuse in the classroom, at work, or at home when stress levels or tension is high.
- Apply to the skin while showering and inhale deeply to experience its calming aroma and enjoy its skin-purifying benefits.
- Add to change a regular tea to Earl Grey tea.
- Apply to the feet before bedtime for a sense of calm and harmony.
- Add one to two drops to your next DIY skincare cleanser.
- Mixes well with Lavender, Patchouli, Lime, Arborvitae, Ylang Ylang, and Frankincense.
- Diffuse for a sense of self-confidence.
- Use with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil for a calming, soothing massage and a relaxing aroma.
- Helps to reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- Apply topically to soothe, calm, and rejuvenate the skin.
- Supports healthy nervous system, cardiovascular system, and cognitive function.*
- Calm the nervous system and relax the muscles.*
- Blend with Lavender and apply topically to the abdomen to promote feelings of relaxation.
- Diffuse to reduce feelings of negativity and stress.
- Effective surface cleanser.
- Helps soothe and calm the nervous system.*
- Helps to support a healthy metabolism.*
- Contains cleansing properties.*
- Widely used in perfume, cosmetics, and food for its intense fragrance and freshness.
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!