doTERRA Eucalyptus: The Oil Of Wellness
Primary Benefits: promotes feelings of relaxation and clear breathing, lessens tension, freshens breath, cleanses surfaces and the air.
Can be used aromatically or topically | No dilution necessary
How To Use:
- Helps to lessen feelings of tension.
- Promotes feelings of relaxation
- Promotes feelings of clear breathing and open airways.
- Ideal for creating a soothing massage experience.
- Has purifying properties that can be beneficial for the skin and also great for cleansing surfaces and the air.
- Found in mouth rinses and oral hygiene products that help to freshen breath.
- Diffuse during the winter months to invigorate cold, dreary days.
- Combine with water in a spray bottle and use it to wipe down surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom.
- Place one to two drops in the palms of the hands, rub them together, and inhale deeply to clear the mind.
- Add one drop to moisturizer and apply it to the skin for revitalizing benefits.
- Place a few drops in the bottom of the shower to invigorate and add vitality to your morning.
- Blends well with Bergamot, Cedarwood, Roman Chamomile, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Peppermint, Lavender, Lemon, Juniper Berry, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Melaleuca, Tangerine, and Thyme.
- Promotes an uplifted mood.
- Offers soothing support during menstruation when massaged daily onto the lower abdomen.
- Apply topically to the chest and breathe deeply for an invigorating vapor.
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!