doTERRA Geranium: The Oil Of Love Trust
Primary Benefits: may help release negative emotions, ease nervous tension and stress, balance the emotions, creates healthy hair and skin, and supports healthy immune function and response*
Can be used aromatically, topically or internally | No dilution necessary
How To Use:
- Combine Geranium with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to give your partner a sensual massage.
- Apply this essential oil directly to the skin or enjoy an aromatherapy steam facial to beautify the skin.
- Apply Geranium to the skin after a shower for a smoothing effect.
- Add a few drops to shampoo or conditioner for a healthy, vibrant glow.
- Try adding a few drops of Geranium to shampoo to help keep the scalp looking healthy and clean.
- Combine Geranium with Lavender, Melaleuca, and Peppermint to make your own oral rinse.
- Apply Geranium to the armpits after a sweaty workout or a day in the sun.
- Add a few drops to your daily moisturizer to keep your skin looking healthy.
- Place one drop in the palms of your hands, rub them together, and cup over the nose and mouth. Then breathe slowly for a calming, grounding effect.
- Add Geranium to your next DIY potpourri.
- Naturally repels insects.
- Geranium may support a healthy urinary tract.*
- This essential oil supports healthy immune function and response.*
- It may support healthy blood pressure and healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.*
- Geranium may contain cleansing properties when applied topically to the feet alone or with other essential oils such as Oregano, Thyme, Cinnamon Bark, Lemongrass, Clove, Peppermint, or Lavender.
- Geranium contains internal cleansing properties.*
- Geranium may help to maintain the general health of a variety of organs and organ systems.*
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!