doTERRA Lemon: The Oil Of Focus
Primary Benefits: promotes a positive, uplifting mood, supports healthy respiratory function, naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion, cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
Can be used aromatically, topically & internally
How To Use:
- Add 1-2 drops into water in the AM on an empty stomach (can drink throughout the day – no more than 12 drops per day)
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
- Take internally (1-2 drops in water) to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, counter tops, and other surfaces.
- Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
- Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
- Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
- Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
- Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!