doTERRA Peppermint: The Oil Of A Buoyant Heart
Primary Benefits: promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing*, promotes digestive health*, repels bugs naturally, helps redirect the brain when anxious feelings attack.
Can be used aromatically, topically, & internally | Dilute for young / sensitive skin
How To Use:
- Rub on temples after you wake up for a morning energy boost.
- Apply a few drops to the back of neck to cool off.
- Diffuse when feeling fatigued or low on energy.
- Take one to two drops in a Veggie Capsule to alleviate occasional stomach upset.*
- Promotes digestive health.*
- Place one drop in your mouth to help freshen breath.
- Add two to three drops to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in the palm of the hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a mid-day pick-me-up.
- Helps reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion.*
- Promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing.*
- Commonly found in oral hygiene products.
- Promotes feelings of clear airways and easy breathing when diffused.
- Blends well with Lavender for a soothing massage blend.
- Add to cold water compress or foot bath to cool off when overheated.
- Inhale for a non-stimulant, invigorating pick-me-up on long drives.
- Add to shampoo or conditioner for a stimulating hair massage.
- Repels bugs naturally.
- Spritz around windows and doors.
- Diffuse during study-time.
- Apply topically to relieve feelings of tension.
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!