doTERRA Rosemary: The Oil Of Knowledge & Transition
Primary Benefits: helps reduce nervous tension and fatigue, supports healthy respiratory function, supports healthy digestion, aids in times of transition and change.
Can be used aromatically, topically & internally
How To Use:
- Supports healthy respiratory function.*
- May help to support healthy digestion.*
- Helps reduce nervous tension and occasional fatigue.*
- Apply to scalp and massage for an abundant-looking head of hair.
- Take internally to support healthy internal organ function.*
- Add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats and favorite entrees.
- Blend with Wintergreen and dōTERRA® lotion for a soothing massage experience.
- Blends with Melaleuca and Basil for a stimulating scalp massage.
- Diffuse while studying to maintain concentration.
- Mix equal parts Rosemary and Lavender for stress reduction.*
- Combine with Epsom salts and Frankincense for a rejuvenating bath experience.
- Blends with Cardamom, Lemongrass, Geranium or Clary Sage.
- Naturally repels insects.
New to essential oils? Start with this book!
Get the ultimate guide for using essential oils in your home. I personally use this book every day and it has helped me to understand the best way to use essential oils in my lifestyle. Highly recommend!