And I’m back! This time with another DIY cleaning video on how to make your own (Wood) Homemade Furniture Polish.
It’s so simple and it really brightens up any wood furniture around your house. Who knew olive oil wasn’t just for cooking!?
Want to know how to make it?
Watch the video :)
Hey everyone, it’s Lindsey Victoria here from A Life Well-Balanced. Today, I want to show you how you can make your own (wood) homemade furniture polish in less than a minute.
If you’re a clean freak and organization freak like me, you like to have your wood clean.
- 1/ 4 cup Olive oil
- 10 drops of Wild orange essential oil
- 8oz spray bottle
- Microfiber cloth
- Pour your 1/4 cup of olive oil into your container.
- Put the essential oil in with the olive oil before we put the vinegar.
- Top it up with vinegar. I am using about 1/8 of a cup because I don’t like the smell of the vinegar too much. But that’s recommended because vinegar cleans.
- Shake it up.
- Make sure you get yourself a microfiber cloth. This is probably one of the best ways that you can clean your wood.
Spray a little bit on the area you need. Take your microfiber cloth and wipe it up and you’ll notice how nice and polished it is.
So that’s how you polish your wood furniture.
I hope you like this video. It’s really simple.
The Lesson Here:
If you ever run out of (wood) homemade furniture polish, don’t go to the grocery store. Just get some white vinegar, olive oil, a spray bottle, and essential oil. Don’t forget the essential oil because it helps give a really nice scent!
Happy cleaning! Have a good one guys.
Lindsey Weissert is the author of A Life Well-Balanced, a lifestyle blog dedicated to helping people live a more balanced life – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.