Ohhh spring is in the air!!! Hopefully all my previous videos about DIY cleaners has inspired you to do a spring clean :)
Cleaning is an energizing practice – not only physically but also energetically.
Another way to change your home’s energy for the better is to waft it with smoke (the good kind!). Using smoke from the embers of ancient medicinal herbs to “clear a space” is called smudging, and the most popular plants to smudge with are sage and palo santo.
Both are said to neutralize and lighten negative energy.
In this week’s video I’m diving into the ancient ritual of smudging sage and explaining how to do it. It’s a great practice after a spring clean! I explain:
- What smudging is and where it comes from
- What items you need to get started
- The two areas in your home that need it the most
- A simple tip to light your sage stick in TWO seconds
- What to do once you’ve finished the practice
It’s a short video but it’s packed full of information and tips on how to sage your house that I picked up at a recent workshop :)
To a lighter, more energized home!